Wednesday 23 May 2012

A recollection card with Krakóóóów!

Otrzymałam dziś Kraków)))
Dzięki Paula za wspaniałą kartkę))) Pamiętam to miejsce bardzo dobrze! I nawet widzę nie tylko ten widok na pocztówce, a wszystką panoramę rynku.

This market square reminds me of pleasant and happy days which I spent in Krakow once.
I was on a New Year excursion tour there and the celebrating of the New Year was in this very city. We had a banquet at a hotel, we sat at a beautifully-served table, ate some food, but then I suggested going to the city centre to see the New Year in there. It was at 23.35. Ten minutes later we were already heading there on a taxi and reached the centre within 10 minutes. A taxi driver could stop very close to this market square.
We hurried forward and when we reached the square, we saw a great crowd, which gathered there! A city major (as we could conclude) was giving a speech. Last seconds before twelve all the people counted together and aloud and then, when clocks stroke, everybody clang glasses, bottles etc and even with the unknown people. The atmosphere was so light, happy and friendly. At the same time with the clock striking a great fireworks started! I had never seen such great, completely-covered-sky fireworks! Maybe I saw something like this later - on the day of the city Sochi.
So then we walked and happy passer-bys congratulated everyone with the holiday.
That was a most uniting New Year I've ever had!


PaulaZ87

No comments:

Post a Comment