Friday 18 May 2012

Handmades

Just the other day I received lovely handmade postcards, which are different though.

This one is a self-print, actually, yet of good quality - it was printed in a printing salon and has a nice glossy face side. It looks really nice :)

It was sent to me by a friend postcrosser, who I met on the head post office at a mail box, when both of us were sending the postcards. She was very occupied with her postcards - she had plenty of them. so I noticed it and asked if she were a postcrosser, and she replied yes! ))) I asked why she is sending postcards from the head post office (just to make things clear - even though the head post office is in the center of the city, it isn't quite convenient to come there all the time because of great size of Moscow, however right this very head office is my post office, so I have a chance to reach it easily), so Valya (that was the name of my new aquaintance) replied that her post office in the Moscow area doesn't take cards with required stamp price - they try to convince the cost should be higher. Well, I do hear about such things, but they happen not in big cities, but in towns.


from wildwings through the forum postcross.ru

And the secone one shows a violin! How I love this instrument, though played it only a few times in my life! It is made in decoupage technique - my first such a postcard and very neat indeed )) A sender Alena (Alenaus) has made it by herself! And I'm really she sent it to me )))

from Alenaus via RR in the postcrossing forum, Russian branch

No comments:

Post a Comment